Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

River Time

I have a busy but very fun next full week a head of me! I leave on Friday morning to lead a weekend river trip for the Big Sisters organization. I will be returning on Sunday afternoon. This trip will be unique because I will not be leading it with Mike, instead I will be leading it with another female. I am excited yet also nervous because when I lead with Mike, I know that he can compensate for my weaknesses. This trip I will be fully relying on God's strength to get me through- that is something I should be doing much more of; once again, another lesson from God.

Monday I will be leaving again for the river, but this time with Mike. This will be our first full week on the river together. I am very excited about this trip, but again nervous that my energy won't hold out.

Please pray for safety as we are traveling and on the river. Leading trips are such a great opportunity for Mike and I; however, there is much responsibility given to us as we care for not only our safety but the safety of the entire group.

We'll Keep you posted.

No comments: