Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Out on a Limb

Dear Friends,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the huge encouragement you have been in regards to my Desert post. I have received so much feedback; most of you sharing about your own "desert" times.

As I have been reflecting over the last few days, I have again been reminded that the desert is not a bad place to be, instead it is a place that makes us stronger and helps us to appreciate what is to come.

I take heart in that and I hope you do too.
~ ~ ~
 

On another note, many of you have requested that I blog "more often"... I must be honest, that kind of intimidates me. My writing has never been intended for anything other than my own need to process. Putting it into "blog" form has been it's own little way of holding me accountable to keep me writing.

Nonetheless, my sister has been so great to "revamp" the look of my blog and has been very vocal about my need to continue in my blogging quest. I guess sometimes all you need is just one person who believes in you enough to push you to step out on a limb.

My sister, Mandy. Thanks for believing.

So here is to writing more.

Sincerely,
S

No comments: