Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Beautifuls


Hi Friends,

As you can see, it has been too long since I have written. I have been so good at sticking to my goals  with this blog until now....

A week ago I jumped on a plane and flew 2, 262 miles to visit my new nephew, Zeek, and my sister and brother-in-law.  REFRESHING!

Growing up, my sister and I never got along and I am sure my parents often wondered if we would ever be friends. Now we are all grown up and things are very different. She has a little boy who is a bubble of laughter and overall, she and I have things to talk about. We have been together a week now and a fight has not yet occurred, although I have probably just jinxed us. It is a beautiful thing when we grow and change and learn to appreciate the things and people we never did as kids.

In making this blog short, I will get to the point:

BEAUTIFUL:
Vacation
the ocean
baby Zeek
baby Zeek laughing
sister friendship
a brother-in-law that tells dumb jokes
a mom and dad that love unconditionally  

In short, those are the beautifuls in my life right now, what are the beautifuls in yours?

Bye for now,
S

No comments: